Why do Manufacturers need CPQ (Configure Price Quote)?
Today’s customers are more demanding than ever. They want products the way they want them, not the way manufacturers build them. Manufacturers face an ever-changing marketplace where customers preferences constantly shift, innovation can alter the landscape overnight, and ability to react and respond quickly can be the difference between a product’s success and failure. These challenges are most prominent among manufacturers of feature-rich, highly configurable products where sales personnel must be properly trained.
Read our blog post: The Importance of CPQ to the Manufacturing Industry
Why Is Verenia's CPQ The Best Choice?
Verenia’s lineup of CPQ solutions and services take these challenges head on. Complex selling rituals are made easy with coherent and repeatable guided selling pathways directing sales and customers alike. Errors are eliminated with product expertise and intelligence built into the CPQ process via easy-to-master business rules. Bundling/packaging relationships and constraints can be managed through via rules, tables, formulas, alone or in combination depending on need and level of complexity. The entire experience is simple and intuitive for every user, be it external sales rep, internal sales, or customer service.
Great savings can be expected on the operations end too, where time and resources allocated to sales training can be reduced. No more need to memorize bundle combinations or forgetting to include required package components. No more selling service/support plans that don’t match the products being purchased. No more wading through price sheets with calculator in hand. Verenia’s CPQ software becomes the product and process expert, allowing sales to do what they do best, sell. And most important, customers get what they want when they want it.
A CPQ System For Today's Issues
We are the #1 ranked Capterra CPQ software with 250,000+ users worldwide. Here are six reasons why Verenia outperforms all other CPQ’s, based on real results from real customers:
- Amazon-like guided selling user interface set up in weeks, allowing users to configure, price, quote, and order entire catalog of 100,000’s of items with literally no training.
- Reduce errors by 93%, eliminating the need to double and triple-check orders for accuracy.
- Let your customers immerse themselves in the experience with visualization tools that allow them to see the product build virtually before their eyes
- Dynamic pricing click-by-click, no matter how sophisticated or complex the algorithm, no matter how multi-layered the discounting scheme.
- Dynamically generate custom BOM’s and Routings, eliminating need to pre-define hundreds of thousands of end-items, never-used product structures, and after-the-fact routings causing delays on every custom job.
- Replace multiple systems with Verenia’s single-sourced CPQ solution handling all product, pricing, quoting, and ordering needs.