Verenia, a fast-growing, enterprise SaaS company in Chicago, Illinois, has an immediate opening for a Sales Engineer who is ready to join an industry leader in a booming market.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be a product advocate, assisting in streamlining support processes of Verenia products and services. You will work with our sales managers, helping to better understand our customers’ needs, present solutions to prospects that demonstrate Verenia value and impact on their organization, and add technical depth to the discussions. You will be driving all aspects of the technical sales, from discovery to demo to close. We are looking for someone who will be both sales-focused and technically savvy and who is comfortable working with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Tech to bridge technical gaps to our prospects and customers.
- Develop and present product demos that help prospects understand the value of using our platform
- Build trust and confidence with prospective customers and help them understand the process of gaining the full value of the Verenia platform
- Identify areas where we can improve the platform and win more business
- Act as the liaison between sales, product, and marketing on product feedback, roadmap and feature requests.
- Enrich demo data and flow for compelling storytelling and showcase how we can deliver tangible business outcomes related to prospect’s specific needs
- Monitor all demo environments and remediate issues when they arise
- Collect requirements from multiple teams by paying close attention to new product feature releases, soliciting and listening to feedback, and monitoring demo use and success.
- Act as the sales team’s product demo resource with all prospective customers
- Minimum 5+ years as a Sales Engineer /Solutions Consultant
- Experience selling into the SaaS industry
- Experience delivering technical presentations with a storytelling approach
- Experience building out demonstrations and demoing to customers
- Experience building ROI models and creating a way for prospects to tangibly understand the value being created
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Love solving problems using technology creatively and perhaps unconventionally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Remote position
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation and PTO policy
- Great company culture
Verenia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
This job description is intended to represent the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. It is not meant to be a complete list of all responsibilities and may be subject to revisions or exceptions at any time at the discretion of management