NetSuite add ons can help you customize NetSuite customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to fit your exact business needs, processes, and goals.
However, finding the right add ons for your business can be rather overwhelming to a new NetSuite user, especially if you do not have an experienced NetSuite team on your side.
To help you out, we have put together a list of some of the most widely used NetSuite add ons and where to get them!
Most Popular NetSuite Add Ons
NetSuite Add Ons for Project & Resource Management
- NetSuite Project Management offers integrated project management, tracking, and reporting capabilities to improve productivity and maintain tighter control of project accounting.
- NetSuite Services Resource Planning module is an end-to-end resource planning solution that lets you streamline your operations and drive profits by optimizing your services-based business lifecycle.
- NetSuite OneWorld helps businesses with a global presence manage multiple subsidiaries, business units, and legal entities, driving operational efficiency and delivering real-time visibility into your global operations.
NetSuite Add Ons for Accounting & Revenue Management
- Advanced Revenue Management module is NetSuite’s award-winning financial software that helps you comply with evolving industry standards and analyze real-time revenue data to increase profitability.
- Fixed Asset Management lets you manage the full lifecycle of your assets, integrate it with your accounting system, and eliminate manual calculations and spreadsheets from your process.
- MultiBook Accounting helps NetSuite users report financial results in compliance with multiple accounting standards and optimize their financial close process.
- SuiteBilling is NetSuite’s cloud-based billing solution which increases transparency around your billing processes and provides a range of useful features including consolidated invoicing, flexible pricing rules, and automated rating processes.
NetSuite Add Ons for Inventory & Resource Management
- NetSuite Warehouse Management System helps you improve your margins through space savings, cycle count reduction, and lower labor costs, as well as increase customer satisfaction and operational excellence by minimizing shipping errors.
- NetSuite Advanced Inventory offers a broad array of capabilities to optimize inventory levels and availability.
- NetSuite Advanced Order Management improves omnichannel order management and helps you optimize fulfillment across all of your sales channels.
- NetSuite Demand Planning makes inventory forecasting and management more flexible and more precise by leveraging historical data and sales forecasts.
- NetSuite Work in Progress (WIP) and Routings module helps you optimize manufacturing processes and easily identify cost-saving opportunities in production and procurement.
- NetSuite Work Orders & Assemblies helps you accomplish more with existing production resources, as well as optimize inventory levels while continuing to meet customer expectations.
NetSuite Add Ons for eCommerce & Retail Management
- SuiteCommerce Standard can help you quickly launch a new online store and immediately align it with your core business systems in a single cloud-based platform.
- SuiteCommerce Advanced takes the Standard features to the next level and helps you expand your online business by selling through multiple brands, languages, and currencies inside a single platform.
- SuiteCommerce InStore unifies the physical and digital shopping experience to give your customers a true omnichannel shopping experience.
NetSuite Add Ons for Human Resources
- SuitePeople is a human resource management system that supports global employee management and includes extensive self-service capabilities.
- Premier Payroll Service is a complete, full-service solution for managing all of your payroll activities and handling all tax filings for federal, state, and local jurisdictions.
Where to Find NetSuite Add Ons
Native Add On Modules
NetSuite has a fairly extensive library of native add ons available for licensing one by one, or as a part of an “industry suite” based on common use cases in your industry.
SuiteApp Add Ons
Some NetSuite customers need to look for solutions outside of NetSuite’s native modules, which is where SuiteApp partners come in.
SuiteApp partners have created niche solutions that make customizing NetSuite for your exact business needs, processes, and goals a breeze.
Whether you are looking for advanced order management capabilities, more flexible business intelligence solutions, or a simple product configurator to use alongside your existing NetSuite modules, the SuiteApp platform has it all.
Why Choose Verenia’s CPQ as One of Your NetSuite Add Ons
If your company deals with complex, configurable products, the configure, price, quote (CPQ) software add on is a must for you.
However, our CPQ software is not just a product configurator.
Sales Force Automation (SFA)
Verenia CPQ for NetSuite completely automates the quoting and selling processes that so many businesses struggle with.
Our visual product configurator gives sales reps an intuitive, error-proof way of creating the exact product the customer is looking for.
Your sales reps can immediately generate a branded, visually-stunning proposal to go with it - with just one click of a button!
In addition to that, our guided selling capabilities automatically alert your sales reps of potential upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
As a result, we have helped our clients eliminate 99% of their sales training costs while increasing the average deal size by 105%.
Order Management & Purchasing
With Verenia CPQ for NetSuite, your sales reps can view and approve quotes and estimates wherever they are.
Users can check the status of their orders, view and pay invoices, as well as see their entire purchase history in our self-service portal.
Plus, our CPQ software makes working with your distributors, manufacturers, and partners much easier.
It helps you align dealers, partners, and users with government rules, corporate procedures, and national regulations. Plus, it helps you maintain pace with changing pricing strategies and enforcing margins on discounts.
Your Next Steps
If your business deals with complex, configurable products, a CPQ add on is a must for your NetSuite setup.
Want to see Verenia CPQ in action?