Why do Marketing Companies need CPQ (Configure Price Quote)?
Marketing companies frequently offer packages to their customers which are not only dynamic in their set up, but also in their pricing. Quoting and ordering packages can become very complicated with customer specific pricing and promotions. Items whose discounts depend on other items appearing in the package, and events that require different items to be broken out, are built and shipped separately. These challenges and more are causing marketing companies to explore options like CPQ software in an attempt to modernize their business to sell faster, easier, and better serve their customers.
Read our blog post: Why Marketing Needs CPQ
Why Choose Verenia’s CPQ Solutions?
Verenia’s lineup of CPQ solutions are geared to address the complexities many marketing companies face. Selling complex packages is made easy with coherent and repeatable guided selling pathways. With Verenia’s CPQ serving as your product and process expert, sales and service representatives are free to do what they do best - sell and serve their customers.
According to Gartner, “CPQ increases interaction between customers and the sales team”. Verenia’s CPQ does just that, where products and services can be bundled and packaged with ease, ensuring the customer receives maximum value. Verenia’s CPQ platform transforms a business by spurring innovation and providing agility to respond to current trends and make needed alterations quickly.
A CPQ System For Today's Issues
CPQ for marketing firms is already happening with Verenia, the #1 ranked Capterra CPQ software with 250,000+ users worldwide. Here are six reasons why Verenia outperforms all other CPQ’s, based on real results from real customers:
- Guided selling to prompt users through all processes and workflows required to complete sales quickly and intuitively and control all related post-sale activities.
- Replace your current hodgepodge of separate “islands of automation” with Verenia’s single-sourced CPQ solution to masterfully manage all product, packaging, pricing, quoting, and ordering needs.
- Dynamic pricing click-by-click, no matter how sophisticated or complex the algorithm nor how multi-layered the discounting scheme.
- Real-time “connectors” for read/write access to on-premise data and/or one-click import capabilities for cloud storage of spreadsheet data that can be used to supplement and enhance the customer experience.
- Project level CPQ control for large marketing campaigns with secured portal for direct remote maintenance of terms, conditions, pricing, discounting, and other factors that influence the sales & service process.