Why do Retailers need CPQ (Configure Price Quote)?
The retail industry is tasked with the challenges of staying competitive in this eCommerce driven marketplace. Amazon’s easy to use guided selling platform has become the standard for customer shopping experience. Retailers who cannot provide this same level of service will see their market share continue to decline.
Why Verenia’s CPQ is the Best Choice
Verenia offers guided selling CPQ solutions that put retailers on par with the best that Amazon has to offer. In fact, Verenia’s guided selling module looks, feels, and operates much like Amazon, with the great in-store experience that only retail outlets can provide.
Verenia’s CPQ combines eCommerce ease-of-use with in-store’s catalog-friendly access and powerful CPQ-based rules engine to quickly and accurately configure, price, quote and order any product from any vendor. Use Verenia’s CPQ-Retail module to aggregate and consolidate all critical vendor data needed during the selling process, helping customers make informed decisions and helping resellers to guide, upsell, and cross-sell with built-in intelligence that always knows the right price, never suggests incompatible options or obsolete accessories.
A CPQ That Sells Like Amazon
Here are six reasons why Verenia outperforms all other CPQ’s, based on real results from real customers:
- Amazon-like guided selling user interface set up in weeks, allowing users to configure, price, quote, and order from entire catalog of items with literally NO training.
- Powerful rules engine that is both highly sophisticated and easy to use, allowing resellers to write business rules for feature/option compatibility, guided selling, upselling, cross-selling, promotions, rebates, and more.
- Reduce errors by 93% while eliminating need to double-check orders for accuracy.
- Let your customers fully immerse themselves in the experience with visualization tools that allow them to see the product being built.
- Dynamic pricing triggered by each click - no matter how sophisticated or complex the algorithm, or how multi-layered the discounting scheme.
- Fully responsive user interface that adapts perfectly to any size device for mobility that’s necessary for effective in-store interaction between salesperson and customer.